Call us: +975 77 75 42 22
6 DAYS CULTURAL TOUR
This tour covers Thimphu, Paro & Punakha. It starts and ends in Paro . You will come across lush green forest often dotted by prayer flags, stupas, temples and monasteries. The unique culture, tradition, architecture and the fresh mountain air will definitely gear you up for the amazing trip ahead.After your arrival you will be greeted by our team who will accompany you throughout the trip.
Bhutan is carbon negative, it absorbs more carbon than it emits. The environmental preservation goes hand in hand with culture and tradition. Bhutan was recently awarded with the prestigious “Sustainable Destinations” Earth award in recognition of Bhutan’s commitment towards responsible tourism and environmental conversation efforts which are in line with the philosophy of the Gross National Happiness.
A six day trip to the last Shangri- la will give you ample time to explore the country visiting monasteries, museums and ancient dzongs. It will give you a glimpse of the Bhutanese way of life and its history. Experience Bhutanese hospitality, admire the ever-changing landscapes, and immerse yourself in Bhutan’s rich tradition and culture.
NOTE: Please note that the driving time may vary as you will be stopping along the way for sightseeing and refreshment.
THE ITINERARY can be personalized as per your interest once you confirm your tour with us. You will be provided with the detailed information and history of all the places you will be visiting
DAY 1: ARRIVAL (THIMPHU – PARO)
- Drive toward Thimphu
- Stop by Tamchhog Lhakhang on the way to Thimphu
- Visit Craft Bazaar
DAY 2: THIMPHU LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
- After breakfast visit Buddha Point
- Takin Reserve
- Folk Heritage Museum
- Memorial Chorten
- Centenary Farmer’s Market
DAY 3: THIMPHU – PUNA KHA
- After breakfast drive toward Punakha stopping by Dochula Pass
- Hike to Chimmi Lhakhang
- Visit Punakha Dzong
DAY 4: PUNAKHA – PARO
- After breakfast go for water rafting
- Drive toward Paro En-route visit Lamperi Botanical Garden
- Visit Paro Dzong
- Dumtse Lhakhang
DAY 5: TAKTSHANG HIKE
- After breakfast drive toward Taktshang base and start the hike
- After the hike go for Traditional Bhutanese Herbal bath/stroll around Paro town or take rest
DAY 6: DEPARTURE
- After breakfast, transfer to Paro airport for departure
*DZONG: Fortress *LHAKHANG: Temple *CHORTEN: Stupa
THIMPHU – PARO
PUNAKHA - PARO
3 HR 30 MIN
- NOTE: Please note that the driving time may vary as you will be stopping along the way for sightseeing and refreshment.
- THE ITINERARY can be personalized as per your interest once you confirm your tour with us. You will be provided with the detailed information and history of all the places you will be visiting.
• 3- Star hotel certified by Royal Government of Bhutan
• Minimum Daily Tariff as per the tourism policy of Bhutan
• Visa Fee, Sustainable development fee, surcharge and taxes
• All immigration formalities
• Lunch & Dinner
• Mineral water
• All transportation in a personal SUV (Excluding internal flights)
• All current taxes including hotel and guide
• Certified personal guide
• Full service before, during and after your trip
• Local SIM card with Rs. 100 Talk time and data
- Airfare & Insurance of any kind
- Any other taxes not included above
- Meals at restaurants other than the designated restaurant/hotel
- Alcoholic beverages
- Entry fee to Monuments/Museums
- Any other point not included in the INCLUSION list
RJD TOURS & TRAVEL
+975 - 77 75 42 22
This tour covers all of the major tourist destinations in the Western part of Bhutan. It starts and ends in Paro .